Frequently Asked Questions
Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns. Or if you would like to schedule an appointment to talk to a doctor about your foot pain, call InStride Family Foot Care at (704) 786-4482.
- What is a podiatrist?
- When to call a doctor
- What do I do if I see a problem on my foot?
- My foot doesn't fit in a shoe what do I do?
- What's the best way to heal a diabetic ulcer?
- When should a diabetic see a podiatrist?
- Can I get acrylic nails put on my toenails?
- Does nail polish cause toenail fungus?
- How do I stop my feet from sweating so much?
- How can I prevent sprained ankles when I'm jumping?
- How can turf toe be treated?
- What is turf toe?
- How do I know if a heel spur is causing my pain?
- Are any of those funny looking shoes good for heel pain?
- When is surgery needed for heel pain?
- What is causing the pain in my heel?
- What's the best kind of ankle brace to wear?
- How do I get my toenails looking better fast?
- How can you be sure it is fungus in the toenail?
- Why are my toenails so ugly?
- When is foot surgery the right choice?
- Will foot surgery solve my problem completely?
- Can you stop a corn from coming back by getting the root?
- Why does my callus keep coming back?
- What's the difference between a corn and a callus?
- How can a diabetic foot ulcer be prevented?
- What is a foot ulcer?